|Hometown:||South Glastonbury, Conn.|
- Finished 194th (21:49.8) at the Coast-to-Coast Battle in Beantown.
- Finished 58th (20:00.8) at the Nassaney Memorial Invite.
- Finished 19th (20:17) at the Brown Invite.
- Finished 73rd (20:32) at the New England Championship.
- Finished 36th (20:19) at the CCSU Ted Owen Invite.
- Finished 67th (20:00) at the Nassaney Memorial Invite.
- Attended Glastonbury High School.
- Member of the cross country and track teams and earned varisty letters for all seasons.
- Captained the cross country and track teams her junior and senior year.
- Named All-Conference for cross country and track (2016, 2017, 2018).
- Earned the Hartwell Award in 2017.
- Member of the 2017 cross country State Championship team.
- Also a member of the New England Championship 4x800 meter relay team (Indoor 2017 and 2018, Outdoor 2017).
- Named All-American in 2017 for the 4x800 meter indoor relay.
- Member of the National Honor Society (2017, 2018).
- Member of the Youth Advisory Counsil and the Big Brother Big Sister program.
- Was an Advisory Facilitator and also earned High Honors throughout her academic career.
- Born June 1, 2000.
- Daughter of Catie and Mark Hughes.
- Has one brother, Alec, and one sister, Kristin.
- Chose Rhode Island over Westpoint, Delaware, and Salve Regina.
- Favorite athlete is Emma Coburn.
- Lists her favorite teams as Boston Red Sox and Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Chose URI because of the strong Nursing program and the location near the beach.
- Majoring in Nursing.