- Finished 94th (19:23) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Finished 12th (18:49) at the Brown Invite.
- Finished 83rd (19:41) at the New England Championship.
- Finished 14th (19:20) at the CCSU Ted Owen Invite.
- Finished 54th (19:37) at the Nassaney Memorial Invite.
- Attended Burrillville High School and was a member of the basketball, cross country, and indoor and outdoor track and field teams. (Nine total varsity letters)
- Captained the cross country and outdoor track teams her junior and senior year.
- Was named Cross Country MVP (2016-17, 2017-18) and Outdoor Track MVP (2015-16).
- Earned the Cross Country Sportsmanship Award (2015-16) and Outdoor Track Sportsmanship Award (2016-17, 2017-18).
- Earned the “Skee” Carter Memorial Award that was given for true sportsmanship, hard work, dedication, and passion for sport in 2018.
- Named Second Team All-Class Cross Country and Third Team All-Division Cross Country in 2016.
- Earned First Team All-Division Cross Country and First Team All-Class Cross Country in 2017.
- Named Academic All-State Cross Country (2017).
- Earned First Team All-Division and First Team All-Class for the Indoor 1000m in 2018.
- Earned First Team All-Class and Second Team All-Division in the Outdoor 1500m (2018), Second Team All-Division in the Outdoor 800m (2018), and Second Team All-Class in the Outdoor 4x800m relay (2018).
- Earned Third Team All-Division in the Outdoor 4x800m relay (2017).
- Was a State Medalist and New England Outdoor Championship Qualifier for the 1500m in 2018.
- Named Publications Student of the Year (2017).
- Earned Excellence in Art throughout high school.
- Was a DECA State Finalist and Nationals qualifier in 2018.
- Named Painting Student of the Year (2016).
- Earned Student of the Month for AP Calculus (2018), AP United States History (2x 2017), Publications (2017), Drawing (2017), and Painting (2016).
- Earned the Bronco Award.
- Was a member of the National Honor Society, Rhode Island Honor Society, Varsity Athletes Against Substance Abuse Club, and DECA.
- Was Editor in Chief of the Student Yearbook.
- Treasurer of her class.
- Born February 25, 2000.
- Daughter of Karen and David Charron.
- Her and her two brothers, Christopher and Cameron, are triplets.
- Her brother Christopher attends URI.
- Chose Rhode Island for the location, academic and athletic programs, and the sense of community.
- Enjoys horseback riding, painting, drawing, reading, and hiking.
- Favorite athlete is Brenda Martinez.