- Finished 29th (18:10) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Finished second (17:53) at the Brown Invite.
- Finished 25th (18:50) at the New England Championship.
- Finished 12th (18:24.0) at the New England Championship, earning All-New England honors.
- Finished 59th (18:27.0) at the Coast-to-Coast Battle in Beantown.
- Finished 9th (18:19.8) at the Shawn M. Nassaney Memorial Invitational.
- Did not compete.
- Finished 17th (17:55.7) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Finished 7th (17:49.3) at the Brown University Rothenberg Invitational
- Finished 21st (18:16.8) at the New England Championship.
- Placed 2nd (18:06.4) at the Ted Owen Invitational.
- Finished 16th (18:26.1) at the Shawn M. Nassaney Memorial Invitational.
- Attended Hopkinton High School.
- Earned 12 varsity letters in cross country, indoor track, and outdoor track.
- 2015 BAA mile champion.
- Four-time TVL All Star.
- Seven-time Track TVL All Star in the 3200m.
- 2012, 2013 Boston Globe All-Scholastic Award recipient.
- 2012, 2013 Metro West All Star.
- 2012 State Relay Championship Team member.
- Helped Hopkinton finish 2nd in the 2013 and 2014 Division 3 Massachusetts Cross Country State Championship.
- Majoring in Kinesiology.