Posted: May 11, 2019
Rhode Island women's track and field finished competition at the New England Outdoor Championship in second with 74 team points. Dartmouth took the crown with 107 points.
Highlights from Competition
- Lotte Black won the 800 meters with a time of 2:07.50.
- The 4x400 meter relay team of Kelly MacDonnell, Bethany DeLoof, Kristina MacLure, and Mikaila Amerantes won in 3:47.28.
- Trinity Smith placed seventh in the 100 meter hurdles in 14.40 seconds.
- In the 400 meters, Mikaila Amerantes placed second (56.13s) Kelly MacDonnell was third (56.30s) and Bethany DeLoof was fourth (56.78s).
- The 4x100 meter relay team of Kristina MacLure, Kelly MacDonnell, Ciara French and Lexi Luna finished fourth in 47.83 seconds.
- Samantha Andrews was fourth in the discus with a mark of 42.89 meters.
- The 4x800 meter relay team of Chelsea Lee, Saige Grazia, Kaylen Hughes, and Alyssa Brehler finished fourth in 9:11.36.