Jan 19, 2019
Highlights from the Track
- Lotte Black won the 500 meters in 1:17.62. Gabrielle Curtis was third with a time of 1:17.95.
- Jessica Ippolittowon the pole vault with a New England qualifying mark of 11' 1.75".
- The 4x400 meter relay team of Kelly MacDonnell, Kristina MacLure, Mikaila Amerantes, and Greta Scott won with a season best, ECAC and the team's Mackal Field House best time of 3:46.18. This is also the eighth best Rhode Island mark all-time.
- Mikaila Amerantes was second in the 400 meters in 57.21 seconds, and Bethany DeLoof was fourth (59.74s).
- Kelly MacDonnell was second in the 200 meters with an indoor personal best and New England qualifying mark of 25.49 seconds and fourth in the 60 meter dash with a personal best and New England qualifying mark of 7.87 seconds.
- Greta Scott was fourth in the 200 meters with a time of 25.94 seconds and Alexcia Luna finished fifth (25.94s).
- Kristina MacLure was second in the 60 meter dash crossing the finish line in 7.67 seconds. This makes her the 4th best URI Individual all-time. She was also second in the 60 meter hurdles (8.77s).
- Ciara French was fourth in the 60 meter hurdles in 8.92 seconds. Her time is a freshman record and makes her the ninth best Rhode Island individual all-time.
- Alyssa Brehler was third in the 1000 Meters with a time of 3:00.29.
- Chelsea Lee finished third in the 800 meters in 2:21.47.
- Elaina Hobbs placed fifth in the high jump with a jump of 5' 2.25".
- Trinity Smith finished fifth in the 60 meter hurdles with a mark of 9.02 seconds.
- Natalie Sopchak was 5th in the 500 Meters with a SB time of 1:19.69,
- In the weight throw, Samantha Andrews was sixth with a throw of 51' 2.75" and Noelya Delacruz had a season best throw of 44' 8".
- Ashley Evans ran a season best 5:25.75 in the mile.
- In the shot put, Sara James had a throw of 32' 1.5". James also ran 10.09 seconds in the 60 meter hurdles.
- Hasna-Kaarina Badji ran a personal best time of 10.15 seconds in the 60 meter hurdles.
- Jianna Peno had season best mark of 32' 5" in the shot put.
The Rams return to the track next weekend for the Boston University Terrier Classic.