|Hometown:||South Glastonbury, Conn.|
- 600m: 1:45.56 (2018-19 at Boston University Season Opener)
- 800m: 2:25.77 (2018-19 at Terrier Classic)
- 1000m: 3:14.45 (2018-19 at Beantown Challenge)
- 800m: 2:26.06 (2018-19 at Holy Cross Invitational)
- 1500m: 5:18.87 (2018-19 at Minutemen Invitational)
- Finished 14th in the 4x400m relay (4:17.44) and 19th in the 600m (1:45.56) at the Boston University Season Opener.
- Finished 10th in the 4x880yd relay (10:04.36) and 33rd in the 1000m (3:14.45) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Finished 12th in the 800m (2:27.29) at the Sorlien Invitational.
- Finished 36th in the 4x400m relay (4:14.32) and 82nd in the 800m (2:25.77) at the Terrier Classic.
- Finished 14th in the 800m (2:28.32) at the URI Coaches Tribute.
- Placed second in the 4x800m relay (10:13.02) and 34th in the 1500m (5:21.51) at the Bryant Black & Gold Invitational.
- Finished 22nd in the 800m (2:35.27) and 38th in the 1500m (5:18.87) at the Minutemen Invitational.
- Finished 29th in the 800m (2:29.47) at the UConn Northeast Challenge.
- Finished ninth in the 4x400m relay (4:13.95) and 18th in the 800m (2:26.06) at the Holy Cross Invitational.
- Finished fifth in the 4x400m relay (4:15.97) and 32nd in the 800m (2:31.27) at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational.
- Finished 10th in the 4x800m relay (9:26.71) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Finished fourth in the 4x800m relay (9:11.36) at the New England Championship.
- Attended Glastonbury High School.
- Member of the cross country and track teams and earned varisty letters for all seasons.
- Captained the cross country and track teams her junior and senior year.
- Named All-Conference for cross country and track (2016, 2017, 2018).
- Earned the Hartwell Award in 2017.
- Member of the 2017 cross country State Championship team.
- Also a member of the New England Championship 4x800 meter relay team (Indoor 2017 and 2018, Outdoor 2017).
- Named All-American in 2017 for the 4x800 meter indoor relay.
- Member of the National Honor Society (2017, 2018).
- Member of the Youth Advisory Counsil and the Big Brother Big Sister program.
- Was an Advisory Facilitator and also earned High Honors throughout her academic career.
- Born June 1, 2000.
- Daughter of Catie and Mark Hughes.
- Has one brother, Alec, and one sister, Kristin.
- Chose Rhode Island over Westpoint, Delaware, and Salve Regina.
- Favorite athlete is Emma Coburn.
- Lists her favorite teams as Boston Red Sox and Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Chose URI because of the strong Nursing program and the location near the beach.
- Majoring in Nursing.