|High School:||Cranston East|
|Major:||Textile, Fashion, Merchandising & Design|
- Hammer: 169' 9" (2017-18 at Holy Cross Invitational)
- Weight Throw: 54' 10" (2017-18 at Brown Alden Invitational)
- Placed third in the hammer throw (169' 9") at the Holy Cross Invitational.
- Finished seventh in the hammer throw (164' 0") at the UConn Northeast Challenge.
- Finished fifth in the hammer throw (159' 0") at the Ocean State Invitational.
- Finished second in the hammer throw (164' 2") at the Minutemen Invitational.
- Finished eighth in the hammer throw (144' 3") at the Black & Gold Invitational.
- Finished 19th in the weight throw (46' 10") at the John Thomas Terrier Classic.
- Finishd seventh in the weight throw (51' 10") at the Sorlien Memorial Invitational.
- Finished fifth in the weight throw (52' 1") at the Beantown Challenge.
- Placed secnd in the weight throw (54' 10") at the Brown University Alden Invitational..
- Attended Cranston High School East.
- Member of the indoor track and outdoor track teams.
- Captained both teams as a senior.
- All-Division and All-Class in both the hammer throw and weight throw.
- Holds school records in hammer throw and weight throw.
- Member of the Cranston High School East Marching Band, played the xylophone.
- 2017 Rhode Island Honors Society member.
- Daughter of Donald and Christine.
- Has two siblings, Connor and Anna.
- Chose URI because of its proximity to home and the team atmosphere.
- Chose Rhody after considering UNH.
- Enjoys art, music, and fashion in her spare time.
- Favorite athlete is Gwen Berry.
- Favorite team is the New England Patriots.
- Majoring in Textile, Fashion, Merchandising & Design.