KINGSTON, R.I. - The Rhode Island Women's Track and Field team finished seventh at the 2015 NEICAAA New England Championships on Saturday in Boston, Mass.
NEICAAA New England Championships - May 7-9, 2015
Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Boston, Mass.
- Hannah Madison earned second overall in the heptathlon, tallying a personal best 4470 points. Michelle Savoie finished fourth overall after winning the 200m dash and 800m run portions of the event, and tallying a personal best 4263 points.
- Katja Neves placed third in the discus throw, reaching 41.59m with her best throw.
- Dyshelle Pemberton, Keilan Nova, Lauren Burke, and Mariah Claudio took second in the 4x400m relay, finishing in 3:41.81, a new school record.
- The 4x100m relay team of Chaslynn Saucier, Nova, Pemberton, and Shellyann Lindo finished third in a season best 47.39s.
- Mariah Claudio finished fourth in the 400m dash, finishing in a school record 54.62s.
- Kaylan Pickford took sixth in the pole vault, clearing 3.70m.
- Emily Renna was sixth in the 100m hurdles, (14.65s).