|High School:||Jensen Beach|
|CAREER SINGLES RESULTS|
|CAREER DOUBLES RESULTS|
- Went 9-14 in singles, splitting time between the fifth and sixth positions. Also played at #3 once in 2014-15.
- Teamed with Elizaveta Sadovnikova at #3 doubles, combining for nine victories.
- Went 8-12 in singles, splitting time between the fifth and sixth positions.
- Posted two doubles wins with Taylor Holden and another with Amanda Junkins.
- Was a four-time letter winner at Jensen Beach High School.
- Captained her team as a senior.
- Played at No. 1 singles and doubles for three seasons.
- Was a perfect 17-0 in singles as a senior and went 14-1 in doubles.
- Won state and district titles in both singles and doubles and helped lead Jensen Beach to its first-ever state championship in 2013.
- Also was the Division 3 Class 3A singles champion in 2013 and was named Best of Treasure Coast in 2012.
- Born June 21, 1995.
- Daughter of Brian and Sandy Rucks.
- Has one sister, Kendall.
- Enjoys music, running, cross training, relaxing on the beach, traveling and reading.
- Favorite athlete is Sloane Stephens.
- Favorite team is the Denver Broncos.
- Majoring in Kinesiology.