Posted: Sep 26, 2018
Rhody Quick Facts
- The Rams have a 0-2 conference record, most recently falling to Massachusetts on Sept. 23.
- A corner kick by Alexa Elworthy put the Rams in scoring position in the 25th minute, but Aysha Bentick's header attempt went too high over the net.
- Elworthy earned her first home start of the season in the loss.
- Senior goalkeeper Haley Brennan had a career-high nine saves.
Billiken's Quick Facts
- Hannah Friedrich was named the Atlantic 10 Co-Rookie of the Week for the second time this season.
- Friedrich assisted on a late insurance goal helping the Billiken's secure a 2-0 victory in their conference opener at Saint Joseph's. She scored the game-tying goal in SLU's come-from-behind, 2-1 win over Davidson.
- Saint Louis has won three straight and five of its last six games to improve to 7-3-1 overall.
- The Billiken's are tied for the A-10 lead at 2-0.
- Olivia Silverman has spent 995:58 in goal and owns a .750 save percentage.
- Saint Louis has a 10-2-0 advantage in the series.
- The last Rhody win came on Oct. 3, 2010 in a 1-0 at the URI Soccer Complex.
- Saint Louis beat the Rams 2-0 a year ago in Kingston.
Fordham Quick Facts
- The Rams of the Bronx are coming off an explosive 4-0 win over George Washington on Sept. 23.
- Fordham is 5-5-0 on the season. They travel to Davidson on Thursday before making the trip to Kingston.
- Margaret Roughley scored two of Fordham's four goals in the victory.
- Roughley leads the Rams with eight points on four goals.
- Kelly LaMorte has posted five shutouts this season with a .87 goals allowed average.