|Major:||Supply Chain Management|
- Rowed in the second seat for the Second Varsity 8+ at the NCAA Championship. The boat finished 20th in its flight and helped URI place 21st nationally (5/31-6/2)
- Rowed in the stroke seat for the Varsity 4+ that won its flight at the Atlantic 10 Championship, helping the team win its seventh conference title (5/18)
- Rowed in the second seat for the Varsity 4+ boat at the Eastern Sprints (5/5)
- Rowed in the stroke seat for the Varsity 4+ boat at the Cherry Hill Invitational (4/20)
- Rowed in the fourth seat for the Second Varsity 8+ boat at the George Washington Invitational (4/13)
- Rowed in the second seat for the Second Varsity 8+ at the Doc Hosea Invitational (3/30)
- Rowed in the second seat for the Second Varsity 8+ boat at the Cooper Sprints (3/24)
- Attended Londonderry High School, where she was a member of the alpine ski racing and soccer teams.
- Rowed for Concord Crew club for three years.
- Raced competitively as an alpine skier for 10 years.
- Placed 6th at the Rowing Regional Championship in Worcester, MA in 2018.
- Was a peer mentor for the Big Buddies program.
- Was a member of the Student Activities Organization, Project Lancer, Lancer Powderpuff and Relay for Life.
- Born December 22, 1999.
- Daughter of Maria & Peter Sampson.
- Has one older sister, Jacquelyn, who attended St. Francis College.
- Favorite teams are the New England Patriots and the Boston Bruins.
- Favorite athlete is Lindsey Vonn.
- Enjoys skiing, boating and hiking.
- Majoring in Supply Chain Management.