|Major:||Wildlife and Conservation Biology|
- Rowed in the bow seat for the Varsity 4+ at the NCAA Championship. The boat finished 19th in its flight, the highest ever by any Rhode Island boat at the NCAA Championship in program history. The performance helped URI place 21st nationally (5/31-6/2)
- Rowed in the bow seat for the Varsity 4+ that won its flight at the Atlantic 10 Championship, helping the team win its seventh conference title (5/18)
- Rowed in the bow seat for the Varsity 4+ boat at the Eastern Sprints (5/5)
- Rowed in the bow seat for the Varsity 4+ boat at the Cherry Hill Invitational (4/20)
- Rowed in the bow seat for the Varsity 4+ boat at the George Washington Invitational (4/13)
- Rowed in the third seat for the Varsity 4+ at the Doc Hosea Invitational (3/30)
- Rowed in the third seat for the Varsity 4+ boat at the Cooper Sprints (3/24)
- Attended Barrington High School, where she was a member of the volleyball and basketball teams.
- Earned two varsity letters in volleyball as a middle.
- Rowed for East Bay Rowing Club for four years and captained the team her junior year.
- Was part of the 2016 Barrington High volleyball team that captured the state championship title.
- Born August 13, 1999.
- Daughter of Tara Cunningham and Paul Fortin.
- Has one older brother, Jack, who studies theater at Syracuse University.
- Her mother, Tara, rowed for the URI club team from 1986-1990.
- Favorite team is the New England Patriots.
- Favorite athlete is Simone Biles.
- Enjoys swimming, photography, music, being outside, and hanging out with friends and family.
- Majoring in wildlife and conservation biology.