|Major:||Wildlife and Conservation Biology|
- Rowed in the bow seat for the Varsity 4+ that won its flight at the Atlantic 10 Championship, helping the team win its seventh conference title (5/18)
- Rowed in the bow seat for the Varsity 4+ boat at the Eastern Sprints (5/5)
- Rowed in the bow seat for the Varsity 4+ boat at the Cherry Hill Invitational (4/20)
- Rowed in the bow seat for the Varsity 4+ boat at the George Washington Invitational (4/13)
- Rowed in the third seat for the Varsity 4+ at the Doc Hosea Invitational (3/30)
- Rowed in the third seat for the Varsity 4+ boat at the Cooper Sprints (3/24)
- Attended Barrington High School, where she was a member of the volleyball and basketball teams.
- Earned two varsity letters in volleyball as a middle.
- Rowed for East Bay Rowing Club for four years and captained the team her junior year.
- Was part of the 2016 Barrington High volleyball team that captured the state championship title.
- Born August 13, 1999.
- Daughter of Tara Cunningham and Paul Fortin.
- Has one older brother, Jack, who studies theater at Syracuse University.
- Her mother, Tara, rowed for the URI club team from 1986-1990.
- Favorite team is the New England Patriots.
- Favorite athlete is Simone Biles.
- Enjoys swimming, photography, music, being outside, and hanging out with friends and family.
- Majoring in wildlife and conservation biology.