- Rowed in the stroke seat for the Varsity 4+ at the NCAA Championship. The boat finished 19th in its flight, the highest ever by any Rhode Island boat at the NCAA Championship in program history. The performance helped URI place 21st nationally (5/31-6/2)
- Rowed in the second seat for the Second Varsity 8+ that won its flight at the Atlantic 10 Championship, helping the team win its seventh conference title (5/18)
- Rowed in the second seat for the Second Varsity 8+ boat at the Eastern Sprints (5/5)
- Rowed in the second seat for the Second Varsity 8+ boat at the Cherry Hill Invitational (4/20)
- Rowed in the second second seat for the Second Varsity 8+ boat at the George Washington Invitational (4/13)
- Rowed in the stroke seat for the Varsity 4+ at the Doc Hosea Invitational (3/30)
- Rowed in the stroke seat for the Varsity 4+ boat at the Cooper Sprints (3/24)
- Attended Huntsville High School, where she was a member of both the swim team and the rowing program.
- Rowed for Rocket City Rowing Club for two years.
- Captained the Rocket City Rowng Club for the 2017-2018 season.
- Placed 3rd at 2018 USRowing Southeast Youth Championships in Women’s Double.
- Placed 10th at 2018 USRowing Youth National Championships in Women’s Double.
- Was a member of the Chemistry Club and completed a Health Science Internship in high school.
- Born on August 11, 1999.
- Daughter of Susan and Hunter Copeland.
- Has one sister, Julia.
- Enjoys hiking, swimming, hanging out with friends and volunteering at hospitals.
- Favorite athlete is Gevvie Stone.
- Majoring in Kinesiology.