|High School:||Lynnfield High School|
- Rowed in the sixth seat for the Third Varsity 8+ that placed third in its flight at the Atlantic 10 Championship (5/18)
- Rowed in the bow seat for the Varsity 4+ B boat at the Eastern Sprints (5/5)
- Rowed in the bow seat for the Varsity 4+ B boat at the Cherry Hill Invitational (4/20)
- Attended Lynnfield High School, where she was a member of the volleyball, basketball and track & field teams.
- Earned a total of eight varsity letters throughout her high school career.
- Played four years of club volleyball with Evolution Volleyball.
- Captained the volleyball, basketball and track & field teams during her senior year.
- Was selected to attend the MIAA Women's Leadership Conference in 2017.
- Won the Scholar Athlete Award in basketball and track & field during her senior year.
- Won both the League and Divisional Championships in volleyball all four years of high school.
- Competed at the State Championship for track & field in the 2017-2018 season.
- Was a member of the National Honors Society and earned High Honors all four years of high school.
- Served as a student council representative, a Habitat for Humanity leader and volunteered at the Lahey Hospital and Medical Center.
- Born December 7, 1999.
- Daughter of Ted and Lisa Caswell.
- Has three brothers, Austin, Trevor and Jed.
- Her brother Austin graduated from UMass Lowell in 2018.
- Her brother Trevor attends Bryant University.
- Her brother Jed attends Westfield State University.
- Her grandfather, Edward Caswell, was on the URI sailing team and then coached the team from 1963-1973. Her uncle, Jeff Caswell, was also on the sailing team.
- Enjoys hanging out with friends and family and going to the beach.
- Favorite athlete is Tom Brady.
- Favorite teams are the New England Patriots and the Boston Red Sox.
- Majoring in nursing, with hopes to be a pediatric nurse practitioner.