Rhode Island: 4-21, 0-13 A-10
George Mason: 12-14, 5-8 A-10
Location: EagleBank Arena – Fairfax, Va.
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 15
Tip-off Time: 7 p.m. EST
Live Stats | Video | Twitter
RHODE ISLAND VS. GEORGE MASON - SERIES NOTES
- Wednesday's game will be just the fourth in the all-time series between Rhode Island and George Mason.
- The Rams have won two of the three previous three meetings, including a 57-45 in its only other visit to George Mason on Jan. 24, 2015.
- The Patriots won last season's meeting, edging Rhode Island 68-65 in Kingston.In the meeting last year, Rhode Island led by as many as 14 points, but George Mason scored 45 points in the second half to rally for the victory.
- Rhode Island will be the last seed in the Atlantic 10 Championship. George Mason currently sits in 10th place in the conference standings.
- George Mason's Kara Wright ranks fourth in the league with her scoring average of 15.0 per game.
- The Patriots enter the game having lost four of its last five games, including a 70-58 loss to Richmond last time out.
MORGAN JOHNSON CONNECTING FROM DEEP
- Junior Morgan Johnson is ranked tied for seventh place in the Atlantic 10 with 1.8 3-point baskets per game.
- Johnson has made 45 3-pointers this season, which makes her the team leader, one ahead of junior Charise Wilson (44).
- Last time out at Davidson, she made four 3-pointers. It was her team-high fifth game with with four or more in a game.
- For the first time since the 2007-08 season, Rhode Island has two players with 40 or more 3-pointers in the same season. Amanda McGrew had 57 and Safi Mojidi made 51 in 2007-08.
- In 2006-07, Mojidi had 49 3-pointers and McGrew had 42. Johnson is the only Ram to start every game this year.
WARD GRABS 10 BOARDS
- Junior Dominique Ward had a season-high 10 rebounds last time out at Davidson.
- It was her first game with double-digit rebounds this season, and the third time in her career she has had 10 or more.
- Ward now leads Rhode Island with her average of 5.4 rebounds per game.
- She needs 33 more rebounds to reach 400 for her career.