Mar 03, 2019
Rhode Island men's track and field finished eighth at the IC4A Championship, raking in 28 team points in 20 events scored.
Highlights From the Track
- Anthony Delasanta finished third in the 400 meter final in 47.13 seconds.
- De'Von McGriff was fourth in the 500 meter final with a time of 1:03.84.
- Kellen Waters finished fifth in the 1000 meter final in 2:25.79.
- Joseph Carter crossed the finish line in 22.13 seconds in the 200 meter final, good for 12th.
- The distance medley relay team of Nathan Coogan, Jordan Ross, Shawn Carlson, and Rock Fortna finished fourth in the finals with a time of 9::56.03.