Rhody had four advance to the finals on Sunday of the IC4A Championship. The Rams sit in 10th after five events scored in day one with eight team points.
Highlights From the Track
- Joseph Carter made the finals in his 200 meter preliminaries, crossing the finish line in a qualifying time of 21.800 seconds.
- Anthony Delasanta qualified for the 400 meter finals with a time of 47.71 seconds.
- De'Von McGriff finished fifth in the 500 meter preliminaries, qualifying for the finals in 1:03.74.
- Kellen Waters qualified for the 1000 meter finals with a time of 2:26.59.
- Thomas Vadis finished second in the weight throw with a mark of 18.84 meters (61' 9.75).
Competition continues tomorrow on day two of the IC4A Championship beginning at 9:30 a.m.