|Hometown:||Central Falls, R.I.|
|High School:||Bishop Hendricken|
- Weight Throw: 15.70 (2018-19 at Columbia Challenge)
- Hammer: 52.04 (2018-19 at Holy Cross Men's Meet)
- Finished second in the weight throw (14.85m) at the Husky Invitational.
- Finished 15th in the weight throw (14.38m) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Finished 12th in the weight throw (15.34m) at the Sorlien Invitational.
- Finished 15th in the weight throw (15.70m) at the Columbia Challenge.
- Finished ninth in the weight throw (14.67m) at the URI Coaches Tribute.
- Finished sixth in the weight throw (14.75m) at the URI Pre-Conference Meet.
- Finished 12th in the weight throw (14.76m) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Finished seventh in the hammer (46.83m) at the Bryant Black & Gold Invitational.
- Finished eighth in the hammer (50.12m) at the UConn Northeast Challenge.
- Finished fifth in the hammer (52.04m) at the Holy Cross Men's Meet.
- Finished sixth in the hammer (51.77m) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Finished 10th in the hammer (49.20m) at the New England Championship.
- Attended Bishop Hendricken High School.
- Earned three varsity letters with the track and field team.
- Captained his indoor track and field team his senior year.
- Outdoor State Champion (2016) and Indoor State Champion (2017).
- Born September 17, 1999.
- Son of Daniel and Kudirat Salako.
- Has a younger brother and a younger sister, Emmanuel and Elizabeth, and two older sisters Victoria and Bukky.
- Sisters Victoria ('15) and Bukky ('13) both graduated from URI.
- Chose Rhode Island over Manhattan College and Xavier.
- Favorite athlete is LeBron James.
- Decided on URI because it was close to home.
- Majoring in Kinesiology with hopes of becoming a Physical Therapist.