|High School:||Central Bucks West|
|Major:||Environmental Science and Management|
- 60m: 7.32 (2017-18 Husky Invitational)
- 200m: 22.80 (2017-18 at Husky Invitational)
- 400m: 52.84 (2018-19 at URI Coaches Tribute)
- 100m: 11.19 (2018-19 at Brown Open)
- 200m: 22.95 (2018-19 at Holy Cross Invite)
- Finished 13th in the 400m (52.84s) and 16th in the 200m (23.54s) at the URI Coaches Tribute.
- Finished seventh in the 200m (23.14s) at the URI Pre-Conference Meet.
- Finished 12th in the 200m (22.95s) at the Holy Cross Invite.
- Finished fifth in the 100m (11.20s) and ninth in the 200m (23.25s) at the Holy Cross Men's Meet.
- Won the 4x100m relay (42.66s) and placed third in the 100m (11.19s) at the Brown Open.
- Finished 27th in the 200m (23.37s) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Finished fourth in the 200m (22.80s) and fifth in the 60m (7.32s) at the Husky Indoor Invite.
- Did not compete.
- Attended Central Bucks West High School.
- Member of the track and field team and earned five varsity letters.
- Was also a member of the cross country team for one year.
- Named MVP of the track and field team his junior and senior year.
- Captained the track and field team his junior and senior year.
- Member of the Honor Roll, Student Council, and Key Club.
- Born December 14, 1998.
- Son of Christy and Vincent Manetta.
- Has two younger sisters, Belle and Lily.
- Chose URI over Lehigh and Stockton College.
- Interests include photography, hiking, running, and gardening.
- Decided on Rhode Island because of the family-like team and strong environmental program.
- Favorite athlete is Jared Eaton.
- Majoring in Environmental Science and Management.