- Shot Put: 15.77 (2018-19 at Atlantic 10 Championship)
- Weight Throw: 13.65 (2018-19 at Beantown Challenge)
- Discus: 45.55 (2018-19 at Bryant Black & Gold Invitational)
- Shot Put: 14.76 (2018-19 at Holy Cross Men's Meet, 2018-19 at UConn Northeast Challenge)
- Finished fourth in the shot put (14.65m) and sixth in the weight throw (12.83m) at the Husky Invitational.
- Finished 11th in the shot put (14.13m) and 17th in the weight throw (13.65m) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Finished seventh in the shot put (14.47m) at the Sorlien Invitational.
- Finished 18th in the shot put (13.99m) at the Columbia Challenge.
- Finished 14th in the shot put (14.42m) at the New England Championship.
- Finished fourth in the shot put (14.61m) at the URI Coaches Tribute.
- Finished third in the shot put (14.55m) at the URI Pre-Conference Meet.
- Finished seventh at the shot put (15.77m) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Finished fourth in the discus (45.55m) and sixth in the shot put (14.10m) at the Bryant Black & Gold Invitational.
- Finished eighth in the discus (43.75m) and 10th in the shot put (14.76m) at the UConn Northeast Challenge.
- Finished third in the discus (41.82m) and fourth in the shot put (14.08m) at the Holy Cross Invite.
- Placed second in the discus (44.09m) and second in the shot put (14.76m) at the Holy Cross Men's Meet.
- Finished 11th in the discus (42.78m) and 12th in the shot put (14.43m) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Did not compete.
- Finished 14th in the shot put (13.93m) at the Terrier Classic.
- Finished seventh in the shot put (14.42m) at the URI Coaches Tribute.
- Attended Goffstown High School.
- Member of the outdoor track and field team for four years, the hockey team for two years, and the indoor track and field team for one year.
- Captained the outdoor track and field team his junior and senior year and the indoor track and field team his senior year.
- Indoor shot put State Champion and outdoor discus State Champion his senior year.
- Set a school record in the discus and shot put his sophomore year.
- Member of the Goffstown Outstanding Athletic Leadership Club.
- Born August 7, 1998.
- Son of Lisa and Michael.
- Had two brothers, Hunter and Garrett, and one sister, Christina.
- His brother, Hunter, plays hockey at Plymouth State.
- Chose URI over Stonehill, Central Connecticut, UNH, Utica, and Ithaca.
- Interests include hockey.
- Lists his favorite athletes as Tom Brady, Brad Marchand, and David Pastranak.
- Chose URI because of the team atmosphere and success.
- Favorite teams are the New England Patriots and the Boston Bruins.
- Majoring in Criminal Justice and Criminology with plans of becoming a State Police Officer.