|High School:||Barnegat High|
- 60m: 7.27 (2018-19 at URI Pre-Conference Meet)
- 200m: 23.10 (2018-19 at URI Pre-Conference Meet)
- 400m: 51.87 (2018-19 at Husky Invitational)
- Finished 10th in the 400m (51.87s) and 13th in the 200m (23.16s) at the Husky Invitational.
- Finished third in the 4x400m relay (3:33.81) and 20th in the 200m (23.76s) at the URI Coaches Tribute.
- Finished fifth in the 60m (7.27s) and sixth in the 200m (23.10s) at the URI Pre-Conference Meet.
- Did not compete.
- Attended Barnegat High School.
- Was a member of the football and track teams earning 11 varsity letters.
- Captained the winter and spring track teams his junior and senior year.
- Earned awards while he was a member of the football team, including Highest GPA Award (2016-17) and Most Versatile (2017).
- Earned a handful of awards with the track and field team, inlcuding:
- Rookie of the Year (2014)
- Most Improved Indoor Performer (2015-16)
- Most Valuable Outdoor Performer (2017, 2018)
- JSN Men's Track Athlete of the Year (2018)
- Owns multiple records at BHS, including:
- 200m record (2017)
- 400m record (2017)
- 4x100m relay record (2018)
- 4x200m relay record (2018)
- SMR record (2017)
- Freshman 100m, 200m, 400m record (2014)
- Also earned the most dual meet points in a season in 2017.
- Member of the B-South Championship Track team in 2018.
- Member of the Honor Roll all four years at Barnegat.
- Named Student of the Month (2017).
- Member of the National Honor Society and volunteered at numerous school functions.
- Born Feb. 3, 2000.
- Son of Nicole and Rafael Adorno.
- Has one sister, Alyssia who attends Fairleigh Dickinson.
- Chose URI over Manhattan College, UMass Lowell, Brown, Hillsdale College, and Rutgers.
- Chose Rhode Island because of the academic opportunity in the engineering program and the opportunity to run track for URI.
- Interests include running, sports, and gaming.
- Favorite teams are the New York Jets, New York Yankees, and the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Majoring in Mechanical Engineering with hopes of being a mechanical engineer in the automotive industry.