Colonial Relays - Williamsburg, Va.
Day One Results
Highlights from the Track
- Adam Franklin won the 400 meter hurdles in 52.52 seconds and Maxwell Dickens followed for second in 52.93 seconds.
- Nigel Riley finished fourth in the long jump with a mark of 6.75m.
- John Stallworth finished sixth in the 110 meter hurdles with a time of 14.85 seconds. Adam Franklin ran a 15.70s and Maxwell Dickens ran 15.92s.
- Nigel Hill won the 200 meter dash in 20.88 seconds. Hill also finished fifth in the 100 meter dash, clocking in at 10.63 seconds.
- In the 400 meter dash, Marlon Montague (48.54 seconds) finished sixth and Anthony Delasanta (49.58 seconds) finished 22nd.
- Sam Coppola ran the 800 meters in 1:55.90 and Nicholas Fitch ran a 1:55.92.
- William Thibault placed second in the pole vault (4.90m) and Ryan Wilkes placed third (4.75m).
- Eric Wicks and Jack Kahrs each cleared 2.05m in the high jump.
- Darrik Muroski threw 14.65m in the shot put.
- Nick Danner finished seventh in the javelin with a mark of 55.19m.
- Joseph Mattson had a mark of 51.33m in the hammer throw.
The Rams in Virginia did not compete in the final day of competition at the Colonial Relays due to the unfavorable weather. They ended with a total of 53 points, good for second place. Host William & Mary finished as the winner with 73 team points. The rest of the squad will be competing at UMass in the annual Minutemen Invitational on Saturday.