|Hometown:||Toms River, N.J.|
|High School:||Toms River North|
- Shot Put: 15.49m (2017-18 at URI Coaches Tribute)
- Shot Put: 15.29m (2017-18 at Atlantic 10 Outdoor Championship)
- Discus: 42.40m (2017-18 at Black & Gold Invitational)
Career Honors & Awards
- 2018 Outdoor A-10 Runner Up (Shot Put)
- Finished seventh in the discus (42.40m) and eighth in the shot put (14.06m) at the Black & Gold Invitational.
- Finished 25th in the discus (34.71m) at the UConn Northeast Challenge
- Finished third in the shot put (14.94m) and 10th in the discus (38.88m) at the Holy Cross Classic.
- Finished eighth in the shot put (14.41m) and 10th in the discus (40.97m) at the Brown Springtime Open.
- Finished second in the shot put (15.29m) and 13th in the discus (40.51m) at the Atlantic 10 Outdoor Championship.
- Finished ninth in the shot put (14.73m) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Finished third in the shot put (15.18m) at the Sorlien Memorial Invitational.
- Placed third in the shot put (15.49m) at the URI Coaches Tribute.
- Finished seventh in the shot put (14.49m) at the Atlantic 10 Indoor Championship.
- Attended Toms River North High School.
- Member of the Honor Roll.
- Member of the track and field team.
- Named indoor and outdoor track and field MVP (2016, 2017).
- Named Most Improved Track Athlete (2016, 2017).
- Ocean County Champions four years in a row (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017).
- Born May 17, 1999.
- Son of Rosemarie and Chuck.
- Has one brother, Weston.
- Chose URI over Rutgers and Wagner.
- Interests include fishing.
- Favorite athlete is Ryan Crouser and favorite team is the New York Rangers.
- Chose Rhode Island because of the track program.
- Majoring in Nutrition with plans of becoming a plant-based nutritionist.