|Hometown:||Old Bridge, N.J.|
|High School:||Old Bridge|
- 200m: 23.36 (2016-17 at URI Coaches Tribute Meet)
- 400m: 51.31 (2016-17 at David Hemery Invitational)
- 500m: 1:08.22 (2016-17 at Terrier Classic)
- 60m Hurdles: 9.64 (2015-16 at Sorlien Memorial Invitational)
- 400m Hurdles: 54.78 (2016-17 at New England Championship)
- Won the 4x400m relay (3:20.98) and finished ninth in the 400m hurdles (57.76s) at the Black & Gold Invitational.
- Finished 11th in the 4x400m relay (3:25.37) and 15th in the 400m hurdles (56.61s) at the UConn Northeast Challenge.
- Finished fourth in the 400m hurdles (56.06s) and fifth in the 4x400m relay (3:34.60) at the Holy Cross Invitational.
- Finished sixth in the 400m hurdles (57.66s) at the Holy Cross Classic.
- Placed second in the 400m hurdles (55.64s) at the Brown Springtime Open.
- Did not compete.
- Fourth in the 400m hurdles (57.85s) and eighth in the 4x400m relay (3:39.00) at the UNH Meet.
- Ninth in the 400m hurdles (56.44s) and sixth in the 4x100m relay (42.75s) at the Northeast Challenge.
- Twenty-first in the 400m hurdles (56.29s) at the Larry Ellis Invitational.
- First in the 400m hurdles (56.62s) at the Brown Springtime Open.
- Ran the 400m hurdles prelim in 55.60s at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Ran the 400m hurdles prelim in 54.78s at the New England Championship.
- Eighth in the 400m (51.72s) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Twelfth in the 200m (23.53s), ninth in the 500m (1:09.93) and third in the 4x400m relay (3:25.21) at the Sorlien Invitational.
- Fortieth in the 500m (1:08.22) and 37th in the 4x400m relay (3:30.60) at the Terrier Classic.
- Twentieth in the 200m (23.36s) and sixth in the 400m (52.16s) at the Coaches Tribute Meet.
- 124th in the 400m (51.31s) at the David Hemery Invitational.
- Second in 400m hurdles (55.66s) at the Holy Cross Men's Meet.
- Fifth in 400m hurdles (58.35s) at the Yale Open.
- Finished third in 400m hurdles (59.07s) at the Bryant Invitational.
- Finished 27th in the 200m run (24.15s) at the Coaches' Tribute Meet.
- Finished 34th in the 200m run (23.54s) at the Donahue Games.
- Placed 10th in the 200m run (23.51s), fourth in the 400m run (53.26s), and eighth overall in the 60m hurdles (9.64s) at the URI Sorlien Memorial Invitational.
- Finished third in the 400m hurdles, (58.51s) at the Brown Springtime Open.
- Finished second in the 400m hurdles, (56.30s), and fifth in the 4x400m relay, (3:32.06) at the Holy Cross Men's Meet.
- Finished fourth in the 400m hurdles, (57.29s) at the Mark Young Yale Invitational.
- Attended Old Bridge High School.
- Played football for three years and member of track and field four years and cross country one year.
- Earned six total varsity letters.
- Captained the track & field team in his junior and senior years.
- Born March 22, 1995.
- Son of Louis and Marie Louis-McQueen.
- Has one sister, Allana.
- Likes drawing and photography.
- Favorite athletes is Sonya Richards-Ross.
- Likes the Pttsburgh Steelers.
- Majoring in Mechanical Engineering.
- Chose URI over Florida State, Rutgers, and Penn State.