- Weight Throw: 15.80m (2016-17 at Sorlien Invitational)
- Hammer: 57.22m (2016-17 at Black & Gold Invitational)
Career Honors & Awards
- 2017 Outdoor A-10 Runner Up (Hammer)
- 2016 Outdoor A-10 Runner Up (Hammer)
- Finished sixth in the hammer (53.47m) at the Black & Gold Invitational.
- Finished eighth in the hammer (51.33m) at the Colonial Relays.
- Finished ninth in the hammer (50.78m) at the UConn Northeast Challenge.
- Placed second in the hammer (50.58m) at the Holy Cross Invitational.
- Finished seventh in the hammer (50.64m) at the Holy Cross Classic.
- Finished sixth in the hammer (53.10m) at the Brown Springtime Open.
- Finished fourth in the hammer (52.03m) at the Atlantic 10 Outdoor Championship.
- Finished 15th in the hammer (53.48m) at the IC4A Championship.
- Finished 10th in the weight throw (14.49m) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Finished 13th in the weight throw (15.07m) at the Sorlien Memorial Invitational.
- Finished fifth in the weight throw (15.68m) at the URI Coaches Tribute.
- Second in the hammer (57.22m) at the Black & Gold Invitational.
- Second in the hammer (53.20m) at the UNH Meet.
- Fourth in the hammer (54.74m) at the Northeast Challenge.
- Twelfth in the hammer (55.75m) at the Larry Ellis Invitational.
- Eighteenth in the hammer (52.94m) at the Penn Relays.
- Second in the hammer (56.02m) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Fourth in the hammer (57.01m) at the New England Championship.
- Tenth in the weight throw (15.50m) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Sixth in the weight throw (15.80m) at the Sorlien Invitational.
- Twentieth in the weight throw (14.61m) at the Terrier Classic.
- Eleventh in the weight throw (15.23m) at the Coaches Tribute Meet.
- Thirty-third in the weight throw (14.98m) at the David Hemery Invitational.
- Nineteenth in weight throw (15.46m) at the New England Championship.
- Second in the hammer throw (52.02m) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Finished fifth in the hammer throw (51.89m) at the Brown Open.
- Finished second in the hammer throw (52.49m) at the Holy Cross Men's Meet.
- Won the hammer throw (53.91m) at the Bryant Invitational.
- Lettered in indoor and outdoor track at Rogers High School.
- Captained his track team as a senior.
- Won the Class C championship in the hammer in 2012, 2013, and 2014.
- Was named a RI Interscholastic League Burger King Student-Athlete of the Month.
- Set the Newport County hammer record (57.99m).
- Member of the National Honor Society.
- Born June 28, 1996.
- Son of Belinda and Ronald Mattson.
- Has one brother, Ronald, who graduated from URI in 2011.
- Enjoys weight lifting.
- Lists Yurly Sedylch as his favorite athlete and the Boston Red Sox as his favorite sports team.
- Majoring in mechanical engineering with plans to work for a military defense company.