|High School:||Camden Catholic|
|Major:||Kinesiology/Nutrition & Dietetics (double major)|
- 1000m: 2:35.30 (2016-17 at Sorlien Memorial Invitational)
- Mile: 4:20.46 (2016-17 at Atlantic 10 Championship)
- 800m: 1:57.16 (2015-16 at Holy Cross Men's Meet)
- 1500m: 4:00.70 (2016-17 at Holy Cross Meet)
- Mile: 4:24.29 (2015-16 at Brown Open)
- 3000m Steeplechase: 9:42.44 (2016-17 at New England Championship)
- Finished fifth in the 3000m steeplechase (10:23.10) and fifth in th 4x800m relay (8:20.21) at the Black & Gold Invitational.
- Placed fourth in the 3000m steeplechase (10:36.83) at the UNH Meet.
- Finished sixth in the 3000m steeplechase (10:10.68) at the Northeast Challenge.
- Placed second in the 1500m (4:00.70) at the Holy Cross Meet.
- Finished 14th in the 3000m steeplechase (9:49.30) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Placed 10th in the 3000m steeplechase (9:42.44), winning the unseeded division, at the New England Championship.
- Placed 17th in the mile (4:32.69) and second in the 4x880m relay (8:03.33) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Finished seventh in the 1000m (2:35.30) and fourth in the 4x800m relay (8:12.79) at the Sorlien Invitational.
- Placed 69th in the mile (4:22.69) at the Terrier Classic.
- Finished seventh in the mile (4:28.07) and third in the DMR (10:48.34) at the Coaches Tribute Meet.
- Placed 14th in the mile (4:20.46) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Finished fifth in the DMR (10:10.29) at the New England Championship.
- Placed 21st in the 1500m (4:06.55s) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Finished seventh in the mile (4:24.29) at the Brown Open.
- Placed third in the 800m (1:57.16) at the Holy Cross Men's Meet.
- Finished 20th in the 800m (1:58.14) at the UConn Northeast Challenge.
- Finished 15th in the 1 mile run (4:28.32) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Finished fourth in the 1 mile run (4:23.62) at the Coaches' Tribute Meet.
- Finished 21st overall in the 1000m run (2:36.28) at the Donahue Games.
- Placed fifth in the 1000m run (2:36.81). Second place member of the 4x800 relay team at the URI Sorlien Memorial Invitational.
- Attended Camden Cathloic in NJ
- Competed in both Cross Country and Track & Field
- Recieved 11 varsity letters
- Named captain of the team in 2014-2015
- In 2014 the team won the Indoor Track State Championship
- Double majoring in Kinesiology and Nutrition & Dietetics