- 100m: 10.76 (2016-17 at New England Championship)
- 200m: 21.60 (2016-17 at New England Championship)
- 60m: 7.17 (2015-16 at Donahue Games)
- 200m: 21.99 (2016-17 at New England Championship & 2016-17 at IC4A Championship)
Career Honors & Awards
- 2017 Outdoor NEICAAA Runner Up (4x100m Relay)
- 2017 Outdoor A-10 Runner Up (4x100m Relay)
- 2017 Indoor NEICAAA Runner Up (200m)
- Finished second in the 100m (11.05), third in the 200m (22.38), first in the 4x100m relay (41.93) and second in the 4x400m relay (3:22.34) at the Black & Gold Invitational.
- Placed 33rd in the 100m (11.10), 34th in the 200m (22.31) and sixth in the 4x100m relay (41.16) at the Hurricane Alumni Invitational.
- Finished fifth in the 100m (11.02), third in the 200m (22.36) and third in the 4x100m relay (41.31) at the Northeast Challenge.
- Placed 17th in the 100m (11.08), 11th in the 200m (22.26) and first in the 4x100m relay (41.15) at the Larry Ellis Invitational.
- Won the 4x200m relay (1:25.74) in the IC4A division and 15th in the SMR (3:26.74) at the Penn Relays.
- Placed ninth in the 100m (10.89/11.05), ran the 200m prelim in 21.77 and finished second in the 4x100m relay (41.18) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Finished fifth in the 100m (10.76/10.82), third in the 200m (21.60/21.72) and second in the 4x100m relay (41.20) at the New England Championship.
- Finished ninth in the 200m (22.76) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Placed fifth in the 200m (22.81) at the Sorlien Invitational.
- Finished 45th in the 200m (22.36) at the Terrier Classic.
- Placed second in the 200m (22.68) and won the 4x400m (3:23.76) at the Coaches Tribute Meet.
- Finished 23rd in the 200m (22.02) at the David Hemery Invitational.
- Ran 22.65 seconds in the 200m prelim at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Placed second in the 200m (21.99) at the New England Championship.
- Ran 21.99 in the prelim of the 200m at the IC4A Championship.
- Eighth in the 100m (20.70) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Placed third in 100m (10.97) and first in the 200m (21.81) at the Holy Cross Men's Meet.
- Finished 19th in the 200m (22.12) at the Larry Ellis Invitational.
- Eighth in the 100m (11.15) at the UConn Northeast Challenge.
- Won the 100m (11.20) and finished third in the 200m (22.29) at the Yale Open.
- Finished ninth in the 200m run, (22.64s) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Placed third in the 200m run, (22.38s) at the Fastrack National Invite.
- Placed third in the 200m run, (22.70s) at the URI Coaches' Tribute Meet.
- Placed 14th in the 60m dash (7.17s); Finished second in the 200m run, (22.35s) at the Donahue Games.
- Finished sixth in the 60m dash, (7.20m); placed third in the 200m run (22.64s); won 4x400 relay at the URI Sorlien Memorial Invitational.
- Attended Ledyard High School.
- Member of the football and track teams.
- Captained the football and track teams during his senior season.
- Set school records in seven different events in his high school career.
- Won four team ECC Championships, (two indoor, two outdoor).
- Born November 3, 1996.
- Son of Joseph and Carmella Carter.
- Has two brothers, Ian and Jovahn, and four sisters, Ava, Sanai, Asia, and Joclyssa.
- Enjoys video games.
- Favorite athlete is Walter Payton and he is a fan of Florida State University.
- Majoring in Kinesiology with plans to become a strength and conditioning coach.
- Chose URI over UConn and UMass-Lowell.