|Hometown:||Opava, Czech Republic|
|High School:||Slezske Gymnasium|
|Major:||Supply Chain Management|
- Won the pole vault (16' 6.75") at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Placed second in the pole vault, (4.80m) at the Mark Young Yale Invitational.
- Won the pole vault, (4.80m), and the heptathlon, (5271 points) at the Atlantic 10 Championship. In the heptathlon, he won the pole vault, (4.91m), and the 1000m run, (2:39.64). He was second in the 60m dash, (7.23s), third in the 60m hurdles, (8.55s), fifth in the long jump, (6.41m), and shot put, (11.18m), and seventh in the high jump, (1.80m).
- Won the pole vault, (5.10m) at the David Hemery Valentine Invitational.
- Won the pole vault, (4.96m), and finished 11th in the long jump, (6.07m) at the URI Coaches vs. Domestic Violence Invitational.
- Placed seventh in the pole vault, (4.70m), and 37th in the 60m hurdles, (8.72s) at the Boston University Terrier Classic.
- Tied for fifth in the pole vault, (4.65m) at the Sorlien Memorial Invitational.
- Won the heptathlon with a score of 4965, won the pole vault, (4.90m), and the 1000m run, (2:43.86). Finished second in the 60m hurdles, (8.83s), fourth in the 60m dash, (7.40s), fifth in the long jump, (6.07m), fifth in the high jump, (1.79m), and sixth in the shot put, (10.30m) at the URI Heptathlon. Was named Atlantic 10 Co-Performer of the Week for his efforts.
- Did not compete.
- Finished tenth in the pole vault (4.66m) at the New England Championship.
- Finished third in the pole vault (4.65m) at the Atlantic 10 Indoor Championship.
- Attended Slezske Gymnasium Opava.
- Member of the track & field team.
- 10th place, European Qualification for YOG Moskow 2010.
- 12 place, 1st Youth Olympic Games in Singapore 2010.
- 2x National Champion U16.
- 2x National Champion U18.
- 7x National Champion U20.
- Born May 13, 1993.
- Son of Radka Honkova and Ladislav Honka.
- Has one sister, Petra.
- Interests include playing the guitar, playing piano and music.
- Favorite athlete is Bjorn Otto and favorite sports teams include the Boston Red Sox and New England Patriots.
- Majoring in Supply Chain Management.