May 17, 2015
PRINCETON, N.J. - The Rhody Men's Track & Field team finished eighth overall at the 2015 IC4A Track & Field Outdoor Championships in Princeton, N.J. this past weekend.
- Michael DiMambro won the men's decathlon, earning 6972 overall points, 291 more than the next competitor. DiMambro won the 100m dash, 110m hurdles, and javelin events of the decathlon.
- James Strawderman placed second in the pole vault, clearing a season-best 5.20m.
- Jacob Reilly earned third place in the high jump, clearing 2.09m.
- John Pangborn earned 6461 points in the decathlon, finishing seventh overall, and winning the pole vault event in the decathlon.
- Casey Burley placed sixth in the long jump, reaching 7.16m.