BOSTON - Ondrej Honka was the top collegiate finisher in the pole vault for the second time this year as the Rhode Island Men's Indoor Track & Field team competed at the David Hemery Valentine Invitational, hosted by Boston University.
Top 10 Finishes
- Ondrej Honka was the top collegiate pole vaulter, with a clearance of 5.10m. The mark leads the conference by 30cm and is tied for the second best jump in URI school history.
- DeAngelo Berry finished fourth in the 60m dash, with a time of 6.90s.
- Zach Campo was sixth in the 500m dash, with a time of 1:04.35.
- William Thibault finished ninth in the pole vault with a clearance of 4.55m.
- Ben Ezike was fifth in the triple jump, with a distance of 14.80m.
- Marlon Montague ran an indoor PR 48.40 in the 400m at the BU Valentine Invitational. He also anchored the 4x400m relay. The time is good for second in the conference this season.
- Marlon Montague ran an indoor personal record of 48.40s in the 400m, which is good for second-best in the conference this season.
- Jaleel Felton finished 13th in the 500m dash in a time of 1:04.69.
- Mike DiMambro was 13th in the 60m hurdles, finishing in 8.38s.
- Jacob Reilly and Ryan Rei finished 18th and 19th in the high jump, both jumping 1.90m.
- Casey Burley placed 12th in the long jump, jumping 6.77m.
- Brandon Amo placed 19th in the weight throw with a distance of 15.94m.
The Rams will host the 2015 Atlantic 10 Men's Indoor Track Championship at Mackal Field House on February 21-22.