KINGSTON, R.I. - Rhode Island competitors won six individual events and the 4x400m relay to win the URI Coaches vs. Domestic Violence meet on Saturday.
- DeAngelo Berry won the 60m dash with a time of 6.91s. The time ties Nigel Hill's Gotham Cup performance for the best Rhody time this year.
- Casey Burley was victorious in the long jump with a height of 6.96m, a team-best for the season.
- Nigel Hill finished first in the 200m dash in a time of 21.80s.
- Ondrej Honka dominated the pole vault with a winning personal best clearance of 4.96m.
- Jack Kahrs won the triple jump by jumping 2.04m.
- Kebba Nasso earned the victory in the 400m dash with a time of 49.45s.
- The 4x400m relay team of Nigel Hill, Jack Kahrs, Joe DiPalma, and Zach Campo were victorious in a time of 3:24.47.
Additional Season Best Marks
- James Bloom and Zach Campo ran the two fastest 1000m runs by any Rams this season with times for 2:30.63 and 2:30.68 respectively. Bloom finished second, while Campo was third.
Rhody will head to Boston for their final meet of the regular season on Saturday, February 14. The David Hemery Valentine Invitational will begin at 10:00 a.m.