Jan 31, 2015
BOSTON - Marlon Montague built off of last week's Rookie of the Week performance with two top-10 finishes at the Boston University John Thomas Terrier Classic on Saturday.
- Marlon Montague finished fourth in the 500m dash, (1:03.98).
- Jared Gray finished seventh in the 500m dash, (1:04.63).
- The 4x400m relay team made up of Jaleel Felton, Montague, Gray, and Jalen Young, finished fifth, (3:15.15).
- Jack Kahrs placed fifth in the high jump, (2.00m). Jacob Reilly placed eighth in the same event, (2.00m).
- Ondrej Honka placed seventh in the pole vault, (4.70m).
- Nigel Riley finished 10th in the triple jump, (13.75m).
- Sam Snyder placed seventh in the shot put, (16.19m).
- Mahlik Handley was 9th in the weight throw, (17.22m).
- Nigel Hill finished 15th in the 200m dash, (21.80).
- Jaleel Felton finished 15th in the 500m dash, (1:04.90).
- William Thibault placed 11th in the pole vault, (4.55m).
- Jacob Moran placed 15th in the long jump, (6.52m).
- Casey Burley was 13th in the triple jump, (13.68m).
- Darrik Muroski placed 14th in the shot put, (14.56m).