2013 IC4A Outdoor Track & Field Championship
Weaver Track & Field Stadium | Princeton, N.J.
Sunday, May 12, 2013
Setting the Scene
Rhode Island competed in the final day of the IC4A Championship on Sunday. The Rams finished 10th out of 48 teams with 28 points. Cornell (68), BYU (56), George Mason (50), LIU Brooklyn (47) and Liberty (43.5) finished in the top five.
Rhode Island Results
- Senior Ronald Woodley finished third in the triple jump with a distance of 49'10.
- The team of Jonathan Bartlett, Tyler Oliveira, Nicholas Guscott and Jalen Young finished fourth in the 4x100m relay (41.00).
- An eighth place finish was turned in by Oliveira in the 200m dash (21.57).
- The team of Corey Coogan, John DiGangi, Kevin Lochard and Zach Campo finished seventh in the 4x800m relay with a time of 7:40.40.
- In the 4x400m relay the quartet of Victor Boonham, Jordan Burandt, DiGangi and Young ran to a seventh place finish (3:19.02).
Rhode Island will have athletes competing in the First Round of the NCAA Championship on Friday, May 24 and Saturday, May 25.