2013 New England Men's Indoor Track and Field Championship
Track and Tennis Center | Boston, Mass.
Friday, February 22, 2013
Rhode Island Results
- Junior Jordan Burandt tied for eighth in the pole vault, reaching a height of 14'11 ft.
- Senior Ronald Woodley finished third in the long jump with a distance of 23'6.25 ft. Teammate Benjamin Ezike placed tenth in the event (22'0.75 ft.).
- Senior Thaddeus Kusiak threw 61'1.25 ft. in the weight throw to earn a second place finish. William Janes and Andrew Piscitelli finished eighth (57'9.75) and 10th (56'4.5), respectively.
- Trent Baltzell won the high jump (6'9.75 ft.) and the shot put (44'4.25 ft.) in the heptathlon. He will complete the heptathlon tomorrow.
- Woodley, Tyler Oliveira and Michael DiMambro qualified for the 60m dash.
- Again three Rams again qualified for an event, this time the 200m dash. Jalen Young, Oliveira and Anthony Davidson will run in the finals tomorrow.
- Davidson and Young qualified for the 400m dash.
- Andrew Sakovits and Zach Campo will compete in the final leg of the 500m dash tomorrow.
- Wayne Seaton, Mark Castilletti and Shaikat Bardhan qualified for the 60m hurdles.
The Rams compete in the final day of the New England Championship on Saturday starting at 10 a.m. Click here for the list of events.