Apr 27, 2019
- Grand Cypress Golf Club - Orlando, Fla.
- Par 72 (7,024 yards)
- First Round: Friday, April 26
- Second Round: Saturday, April 27
- Third Round: Sunday, April 28
- The Field: 11 teams, 55 golfers
- After finishing the first round in seventh place, the Rams dropped two spots on the leaderboard with a second round score of 296.
- Overall, Rhody is +27 (307-296=603), 17 strokes behind tournament leader VCU (+10).
- Also ahead of Rhody is Davidson (+11), George Washington (+14), Saint Joseph's (+16), St. Bonaventure (+17), George Mason (+20), Dayton (+21) and Richmond (+26).
- URI will enter Saturday's round 18 strokes ahead of 10th-place La Salle (+45)
- Sophomore Chris Francoeur and redshirt junior Jason Short each shot a second-round 73 (+1) for URI's low score of the day.
- Francoeur recorded Rhody's first eagle of the tournament, carding a three on the par-5 11th hole. Overall, he is tied for 16th place at +4 (75-73=148).
- Short was +4 through the first nine holes, but birdied four of the remaining nine to finish the day 1-over. He will enter Sunday's final round tied for 27th overall (80-73=153).
- Senior Dawson Jones and redshirt senior Brody King are tied for 20th place through two rounds of play.
- King (77-74=151) was 2-over on Saturday while Jones (75-76=151) finished 4-over.
- Freshman Austin Fox sits in 48th place with a two-round score of 161 (81-80).
Rhody returns to Grand Cypress Golf Club for the final round of the Atlantic 10 Championshio, Sunday morning. The Rams will tee off at 8:15 a.m., alongside Dayton and Richmond.