- Bull's Bridge Golf Club - South Kent, Conn.
- Par 72 course (6,992 yards)
- First & Second Rounds: Monday, Sept. 17
- Third Round: Tuesday, Sept. 18
- The Field: 20 teams, 112 golfers
- Due to heavy rains passing through the southern New England area, the tournament was called after the second round.
- Rhode Island was one of four teams to finish under par, combining for a 4-under 572 (281-291), which was good for fourth place.
- UCF won the team title, finishing 26-under at 550.
- UConn (-17) and Seton Hall (-12) also finished ahead of Rhody.
- Two other Atlantic 10 teams competed among the field of 20: La Salle (+25), which placed 14th, and Fordham (+34), which finished in 17th place.
- Redshirt senior Brody King, senior Dawson Jones and sophomore Chris Francoeur tied for fifth place, finishing 5 strokes under par (139).
- Francoeur carded the low round of the day for the Rams, recording a 68 his second time through. Overall, he went 71-68=139.
- Senior Dawson Jones continued his hot start to the season, going 69-70=139. He has finished under par in all five rounds so far this fall.
- King entered the second round tied for first place after carding a 6-under 66 on Monday. He went +1 on Tuesday to finish 66-73=139.
- Freshman Austin Fox tied for 80th overall with a 12-over 156. He opened with a 75 on Monday, but followed with an 81 on Tuesday.
- Redshirt junior Jason Short finished each round in 80 strokes to tie for 96th place at 16-over (160).
Head Coach Gregg Burke's Take
- We got outstanding golf from Dawson, Chris, and Brody, each of whom finished in the top-5 and combined for 15 under. That is as well as we have ever played here.
- We need some more support from the other two spots to be as strong as I know we can be.
- Dawson has really impressed thus far as he is 10 under in our first two events, with each of his rounds being red.
Rhode Island is back in action on Saturday morning when it opens play at George Mason's Patriot Invitational. The tournament will be held at at Laurel Hill Golf Club in Lorton, Va.