- White Manor Country Club - Malvern, Pa.
- Par 71 course (6,705 yards)
- First Round: Monday, April 9
- Second Round: Tuesday, April 10
- The Field: 19 teams, 104 golfers
- Weather: Low 40s, cloudy
- The Rams combined for the best team round of the tournament (281) in Tuesday's second round, climbing from seventh place to finish second overall at Villanova's Wildcat Invitational.
- Rhode Island was the lone program to finish the second round under par (-3), finishing five strokes ahead of the next-best Round 2 finisher (Iona, +2).
- Drexel (282-291=573) claimed the team title, followed by Rhode Island (297-281=578), St. John's (290-294-584), Iona (299-286=585) and St. Peter's (290-295=585).
- Rhody's Atlantic 10 rivals Fordham (292-302=594) and La Salle (311-302=613) finished ninth and 18th, respectively.
- Junior Dawson Jones carded the low round of the day for the Rams, finishing with a 3-under 68. His second-round score put him even for the tournament (74-68=142) and moved him from 22nd place into a tie for fifth overall.
- Freshman Chris Francoeur shot a 72 (+1) on Tuesday, climbing four spots on the leaderboard to tie for 14th place (73-72=145).
- Redshirt sophomore Jason Short (78-68) and redshirt junior Brody King (73-73) tied for 16th overall with a 4-over 146. Among the field of 104, Short made the biggest Round 1 to Round 2 jump, knocking 10 strokes off his opening-round score to move up 65 spots on the leaderboard. His 68 matched Jones for the Rams' low round of the day.
- Freshman Bobby Weise tied for 77th overall with a two-round score of 155 (77-78).
Head Coach Gregg Burke's Take
- Today was more representative of who we are.
- Dawson and Jason were tremendous, obviously.
- Chris was 5-over after nine and things could have gone south but he birdied five of the next seven, which shows how special he can be.
- Brody going 73-73 was huge for us.
- As well as we played, it stings to lose by just five given how poorly we played yesterday. We came here thinking even par would win and to shoot 13-over was disappointing. But a week ago, I said winners step up in final rounds and we did that again today.
The Rams are back in action on Monday, April 16 when they open play at the Rhode Island Invitational. The event - which will take place at Quidnessett Country Club in North Kingstown, R.I. - will conclude on Tuesday, April 17.