|High School:||Freehold Township|
- Was a member of the golf and basketball teams at Freehold Township High School.
- Captained his golf team as a junior and senior, also served as team captain for basketball his senior year.
- Won the 2016 Northern Junior and was the FRHSD Tournament Champion in both 2015 and 2016.
- Finished second at the UNC Tarheel Junior (2016), the New Jersey Junior Qualifier (2016) and the MET Junior Qualifier (2016).
- Also placed second in the New Jersey State Sectionals (2015).
- Finished sixth at the AJGA in Jacksonville in 2015 and tied for seventh at the AJGA at Montclair in 2016.
- Also finished seventh at the IMG Junior at Charleston Springs (2016).
- Was selected to play in the Future Masters in both 2015 and 2016.
- Also was invited to the Bobby Chapman Invitational (2016).
- Is a three-time Housen Financial All-Star (2014-16) and a three-time FRTHSD All-District Team selection (2014-16).
- Earned All-Shore First Team accolades in 2016 and Second Team honors in 2015 and 2014.
- Also was an All-State Second Team pick in 2015.
- Was named District Player of the Year in 2016.
- Helped lead his basketball team to three straight A North championship titles.
- Broke a tournament record of hitting nine 3-pointers in a game (and eight in one half) in 2015.
- Was a member of the National Honor Society, the Patriot Warrior Club and My Hometown.
- Born December 28, 1998.
- Son of Georgia and Bob Weise, who played golf at St. Bonaventure from 1982-84.
- Has two older sisters, Callie and Sydney… Callie played field hockey at Siena (2011-14) and Sydney played field hockey at VCU (2013-16).
- Favorite athlete is Larry Bird.
- Favorite teams are the New York Giants and the 1986 Boston Celtics.
- Enjoys basketball and music.
- Chose Rhode Island over Lafayette, Seton Hall, Rutgers and Loyola of Chicago.
- Selected Rhode Island because of its strong commitment to the golf program, the great team atmosphere and the University's excellent School of Business.
- Majoring in Finance.
- Plans to work for a major wealth management firm, or open one of his own.