|High School:||St. John's Prep|
- Was a member of the golf and baseball teams at St. John's Prep and captained both teams as a senior.
- Has earned five Catholic Conference All-Star awards - four in golf and one in baseball.
- Helped lead his golf team to four Catholic Conference titles and two Division I State championships.
- Tied for second in the 2017 Division 1 individual state final.
- Was named the Boston Globe's 2017 Division 1 Golfer of the Year in addition to earning the 2017 St. John's Prep Athlete of the Year award.
- Finished his high school golfing career with the third-lowest career 9-hole scoring average (35.58) in St. John's Prep history.
- Finished first at the 2016 Spinal Technology Junior Match Play Championship.
- Claimed the Division I High School North Sectional title in 2015.
- Turned in back-to-back second-place finishes as the Northeast Junior Classic at Bethpage (2015, 2016).
- Also placed second at the 2016 Massachusetts Division I High School Golf Finals as well as the 2016 Gately Cup and finished third at the 2016 Wampanoag Junior.
- Had top-10 finishes at the AJGA Coca-Cola Junior Championship at Sugarloaf (2016), the Massachusetts Junior Championship (2016) and the Amateur Invitational World Series of Junior Golf (2016).
- Was selected to play in the 2016 John D. Mineck Deutsche Bank Junior Invitational and is a two-time Team New England selection (2015, 2016).
- In baseball, helped his team claim the Catholic Conference Division I crown his sophomore year, in addition to a trio of Super 8 runner-up finishes his sophomore, junior and senior years.
- Team tied for second at the New England Interscholastic High School Tournament.
- Was a member of the National Honor Society as well as the Spanish National Honor Society.
- Born January 28, 1999.
- Son of Kelly and Michael Francoeur.
- Has a younger sister Kaylin.
- Favorite athlete is Jordan Spieth.
- Favorite team is the Boston Red Sox.
- Enjoys playing sports and hanging out with friends.
- Selected Rhode Island based on his impression of the coaching staff and the team... Felt as though URI offered the best opportunity to pursue his academic and athletic goals.
- Majoring in Finance.
- Plans to pursue a career in golf or business.