HANOVER, N.H. - Rhode Island women's track and field finished competition at the New England Championship with 82.12 team points. Northeastern won the meet with 121 points, Dartmouth was second with 99.62 points, and Massachusetts was third with 86.50 points.
Highlights from the Track
- The 4x400 meter relay team of Mikaila Amerantes, Keilan Nova, Kristina MacLure, and Greta Scott finished second in 3:43.64.
- Scott placed second in the 400 meter final in 53.68 seconds.
- MacLure finished third in the 400 meter hurdles final (1:00.72).
- Nova placed fifth in the 200 meter final with a time of 24.80 seconds.
- Elaina Hobbs finished eighth in the high jump after clearing 1.60 meters.
- Rebecca O'Donnell finished 11th in the triple jump with a mark of 11.24 meters.
- Kelly Iocca earned points for the Rams after placing sixth in the steeplechase with a time of 11:06.79.
- The 4x100 meter relay team of MacLure, Amerantes, Nova, and Dominique Twombly finished fourth with a time of 47.72 seconds.
- Breann Burns placed second in the 100 meter hurdles final with a time of 14.38 seconds.
- Katie McNulty ran the 800 meter in 2:10.50, good for sixth place.
- The 4x800 meter relay team of Natalie Sopchak, Bailey Thayer, Chelsea Lee, and McNulty finished second in 9:11.40.
- Kylie McPherson finished fourth in the heptathlon, scoring 4559 points. She finished third in the long jump (5.23m), fourth in the javelin (32.22m), and third in the 800 meters (2:24.66) on day two of competition.