- 1500m: 4:43.00 (2017-18 at Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational)
- 5000m: 18:14.23 (2017-18 at Black & Gold Invitational)
- 3000m Steeplechase: 11:15.78 (2017-18 at UConn Northeast Challenge)
- 1600m: 5:14.90 (2017-18 at Sorlien Memorial Invitational)
- 3000m: 10:14.95 (2017-18 at John Thomas Terrier Classic)
- Finished seventh in the 1500m (4:43.00) at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational.
- Finished fifth in the 1500m (4:45.33) at the Holy Cross Invitational.
- Finished third in the 3000m steeplechase (11:15.78) at the UConn Northeast Challenge.
- Placed third in the 3000m steeplechase (11:23.34) at the Minuteman Invitational.
- Finished eighth in the 5000m (18:14.23) at the Black & Gold Invitational.
- Finished 41st in the 3000m (10:14.95) at the John Thomas Terrier Classic.
- Placed third in the distance medley relay (12:54.84) and 11th in the 1600m (5:14.90) at the Sorlien Memorial Invitational.
- Finished eighth in the 3000m (10:39.55) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Finished 12th in the 3000m (10:36.66) at the Brown University Alden Invitational.
- Attended Connetquot High School.
- Two-year member of the soccer and cross country teams, and a four-year indoor and outdoor track member.
- Captained the cross country team her senior year.
- 2017 All-State, All-Federation, and All-American selection in the 2000m steeplechase.
- Holds school record in the 3000m, 2-mile, and 2000m steeplechase.
- 2015, 2016, and 2017 Qualifier for Spring Steeplechase National Championship.
- Helped Connetquot win the 2017 Indoor Track League
- Helped Connetquot win the 2014, 2016, and 2017 Spring Track League.
- Member of Habitat for Humanity, National Honor Society, and Athletes Helping Athletes.
- Daughter of Bob and Debbie.
- Two younger siblings, Ryan and Katie.
- Chose URI because of the campus and team atmosphere.
- Considered Rider, Siena, and Monmouth before choosing Rhody.
- Favorite athlete is Emma Coburn.
- Majoring in Psychology.