1 - Providence (17)
2 - Rhode Island (52)
3 - Holy Cross (100)
4 - Bryant (101)
5 - Siena (138)
6 - Hartford (148)
How it Happened
- Rhode Island had three of the top-10 individual finishes, with Providence College claiming the remaining seven.
- The Rams and Friars were the lone teams to have each of their five scorers finish in the top-20.
- Holy Cross (100) rounded out the top-3 in the team standings, finishing behind both Providence (17) and Rhode Island (52).
The Finish Line
- Junior Nicholas Celico was Rhody's top finisher, placing fourth overall in a time of 25:38.3.
- Sophomore Carrick Fortna (26:11.3) and senior Alec Font also placed in the top-10, finishing eighth and 10th, respectively.
- Sophomore Joseph Maguire was the 14th runner to cross the line, clocking in at 27:02.1.
- Brian Coyne crossed the line in 27:14.0, which was good for 18th place overall.
- Nicolas Musumeci finished three seconds later, taking 20th place in a time of 27:17.1.
- Daniel Ruggiero placed 24th overall, finishing the race in 27:22.4.
- Charles McLaughlin took 41st place (28:57.6).
Rhody returns to action on Friday afternoon at the Coast-to-Coast Battle in Beantown. Race time is 3:30 p.m.