- 3000m: 8:50.88 (2018-19 at Husky Invitational)
- 1500m: 4:07.51 (2017-18 at Holy Cross Classic)
- 5000m: 15:53.58 (2017-18 at Holy Cross Invitational)
- Finished ninth in the 3000m (8:50.88) at the Husky Invitational.
- Finished 21st in the 3000m (8:59.64) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Finished seventh in the 5000m (16:14.16) at the Colonial Relays.
- Finished 23rd in the 1500m (4:08.16) at the UConn Northeast Challenge.
- Finished 10th in the 5000m (15:53.58) at the Holy Cross Invitational.
- Finished seventh in the 1500m (4:07.51) at the Holy Cross Classic.
- Did not compete.
- Graduated from Scituate High School.
- Member of the cross country, indoor track, and outdoor track teams.
- Captained the cross country and indoor track teams for two years, and the outdoor track team for three years.
- All-Division and All-Class Cross Country and Outdoor Track selection all four years.
- 2014, 2015 qualifier for the New England Cross Country Championship.
- Three-time All-Division and All-Class Indoor Track selection.
- Holds Scituate High School record in the 5k, 1000m (indoor), 1500m (indoor), 3000m (indoor), 1500m (outdoor), 3000m (outdoo)r, 4x400m (outdoor), and the 4x800m (outdoor).
- Member of the National Honor Society.
- 2017 recipient of the Harold G. Gifford Award for Outstanding Athletics and Academics.
- Son of Ken and Paula.
- Brother, Kenny, is a senior on the Stonehill cross country and track teams.
- Chose URI because of the proximity to home and engineering program.
- Chose Rhody over Stonehill and UNH.
- Enjoys playing baseball, basketball, and the guitar in his free time.
- Favorite athlete is Galen Rupp.
- Favorite team is the Boston Red Sox.
- Biomedical Engineering major.