|Hometown:||North Providence, R.I.|
|High School:||North Providence|
- 800m: 1:57.67 (2017-18 at Sorlien Memorial Invite)
- 1000m: 2:27.43 (2017-18 at Terrier Classic)
- 800m: 1:53.34 (2017-18 at Holy Cross Classic)
- 1500m: 4:17.38 (2017-18 at Colonial Relays)
- Finished 23rd in the 1500m (4:17.38) at the Colonial Relays.
- Finished 11th in the 800m (1:56.07) at the UConn Northeast Challenge.
- Finished third in the 800m (1:56.59) at the Holy Cross Invitational.
- Won the 4x400m relay (3:18.11) and the 800m (1:53.34) at the Holy Cross Classic.
- Placed sixth in the 1000m (2:27.43) at the Terrier Classic.
- Finished second in the distance medley relay (11:00.15) and third in the 800m (1:57.67) at the Sorlien Memorial Invite.
- Finished second in the 1000m (2:29.83) and sixth in the 800m (1:58.05) at the Husky Indoor Invite.
- Attended North Providence High School.
- Member of the cross country and track and field teams for all four years.
- Member of the Sentinal Strides Cross Country Club for 11 years.
- Captained the cross country and track and field teams his junior and senior year.
- All-State Indoor Track (2017) and All-State Outdoor Track (2017).
- Holds the school record in the 400 meter, 600 meter, 800 meter, 1000 meter, 1500 meter, 1600 meter, and mile.
- Member of the National Honor Society and yearbook club.
- Born February 2, 1999.
- Son of Allynn and Christopher.
- Has four brothers- Corey, Adam, Noah, and Conner.
- His brother, Corey, was a member of the track and field team at URI.
- Lists his interests as hiking, listening to music, and running.
- Favorite athlete is Tom Brady.
- Favorite teams are the New England Patriots, Boston Celtics, and Boston Red Sox.
- Majoring in Mechanical Engineering with hopes of becoming an engineer.