- Weight Throw: 15.42m (2017-18 at Sorlien Invitational)
- Finished 12th in the weight throw (12.95m) at the Coaches Tribute Meet.
- Finished 12th in the weight throw (15.42m) at the Sorlien Invitational.
- Attended Classical High School.
- Member of the track team as a shot put and hammer thrower.
- Captained the track team for two years.
- Earned All-State and All-Class.
- All-Division Champions.
- Born October 28, 1999.
- Son of Matthew Buchanan and Diana Figueroa.
- Has two younger sisters, Natalia and Maribel.
- Chose URI over Eastern Michigan and Central Connecticut.
- Decided on Rhode Island because of the Engineering program and the track team.
- Lists favorite athlete as LeBron James and favorite team as the New England Patriots.
- Majoring in Engineering.