PRINCETON, N.J. - Rhode Island men's track and field has finished fourth at the Outdoor IC4A Championship, tying the program best finish. The Rams finished fourth in the Indoor IC4A Championship earlier this year.
Rhody collected 47 team points. Navy took home the title with 72 points, Northeastern finished second with 63 points, and William & Mary finished third with 52 points.
Highlights from the Track
- Adam Franklin won the 400 meter hurdles in 52.51 seconds.
- Jack Kahrs finished second in the high jump (2.12m). Eric Wicks placed fifth after clearing 2.07 meters.
- John Stallworth finished 14th in the 110 meter hurdle prelims (14.70s).
- Ryan Wilkes and Ondrej Honka finished third and fourth in the pole vault after clearing 5.08 meters. William Thibault finished seventh (4.97m).
- Nigel Riley finished ninth in the triple jump with a jump of 14.24 meters.
- Darrik Muroski finished 21st in the shot put after throwing 13.88 meters.
- Derek Jacobs placed 16th in the discus with a mark of 45.99 meters.
- Nick Danner placed 10th in the javelin (55.96m).