Mar 04, 2018
BOSTON, MASS. - Rhode Island men's track and field finished fourth with 68.33 team points on the final day of the IC4A Championship.
Highlights from the Track
- Casey Burley finished third in the triple jump with a mark of 50' 2".
- John Stallworth placed third in the 60 meter hurdles final heat with a time of 8.15 seconds.
- Nigel Hill finished fourth in the 60 meter dash finals, clocking in at 6.77 seconds. He took first in the 200 meter dash finals with a time of 21.11 seconds.
- Anthony Delasanta finished fifth in the 400 meter finals with a time of 47.92 seconds.
- Marlon Montague finished fourth in the 500 meter finals (1:02.88) and De'Von McGriff finished sixth (1:03.73).
- The 4x400 meter relay team of Max Dickens, Adam Franklin, Montague, and Delasanta finished fourth in the finals with a time of 3:11.71.
- Ryan Wilkes tied for second with a mark of 16' 6.75" in the pole vault.