|Hometown:||Boonton Town, N.J.|
|High School:||Mountain Lakes|
- 200m: 22.57 (2015-16 at Donahue Games)
- 300m: 34.90 (2016-17 at Beantown Challenge)
- 400m: 48.93 (2016-17 at Terrier Classic)
- 60m Hurdles: 8.39 (2016-17 at Atlantic 10 Championship)
- Long Jump: 6.23m (2016-17 at Beantown Challenge)
- 110m Hurdles: 14.57 (2015-16 at Atlantic 10 Championship)
- 400m Hurdles: 52.08 (2015-16 at Atlantic 10 Championship)
Career Honors & Awards
- 2017 Indoor NEICAAA Champion (4x400m Relay)
- 2016 Outdoor East Regional Qualifier (400m)
- 2016 Outdoor A-10 Runner Up (110m Hurdles, 400m Hurdles, 4x100m Relay)
- 2016 Outdoor NEICAAA Runner Up (400m Hurdles)
- 2x A-10 Outdoor Rookie of the Week (Apr. 11, 2016; Apr. 18, 2016)
- 2016 Indoor A-10 Runner Up (4x400m Relay)
- Finished third in the 300m (34.90s), fifth in the 60m hurdles (8.42s) and 10th in long jump (6.23m) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Placed sixth in the 60m hurdles (8.71s) and third in the 4x400m relay (3:25.21) at the Sorlien Invitational.
- Finished 21st in the 400m (48.93s), 16th in the 60m hurdles (8.42s) and second in the 4x400m relay (3:12.99) at the Terrier Classic.
- Placed seventh in the 200m (22.91s), third in the 60m hurdles (8.44s) and first in the 4x400m relay (3:23.76) at the Coaches Tribute Meet.
- Finished 36th in the 60m hurdles (8.58s) at the David Hemery Invitational.
- Placed sixth in the 60m hurdles (8.41s / 8.39s) and ran 50.30s in the 400m prelim at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Finished fifth in the 400m (49.41s), first in the 4x400m relay (3:17.10) and ran 8.54s in the prelim in the 60m hurdles at the New England Championship.
- Finished second in the 110m hurdles (14.57s); 400m hurdles (52.08s); 4x100 relay team at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Finished second in the 110m hurdles (14.87s) at the Holy Cross Men's Meet.
- Finished eighth in the 110, hurdles (15.08s) and second in the 400m hurdles (54.90s) at the UConn Northeast Challenge.
- Third in the 110m hurdles (15.40s) and first in the 400m hurdles (55.03s) at the Yale Open.
- Placed sixth overall finish in the 60m hurdles (8.49s). Second place 4x400 relay team at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Finished seventh overall in the 400m run (50.00s) at the Fastrack National Invite.
- Placed fifth overall in the 200m run (22.57s) at the Donahue Games.
- Fourth in the 200m (22.82s). Part of the winning 4x400 relay team (3:23.63) at the URI Sorlien Memorial Invitational.
- Attended Mountain Lakes High School.
- Competed on both the football team and track & field team.
- Recieved 6 varsity letters, two for football and four for track & field.
- Captained the track team in 2014.
- That same year he won the Track & Field 2014 Morris County Athlete of the Year Award.
- He holds the track records in the 100, 200, 400 and long jump.
- He has a passion for music and is a member of the campus radio.
- His favorite athletes are Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant.
- His favorite teams are the Oakland Raiders and Los Angeles Lakers.
- He choose URI because of the welcoming coaching staff and team, and the area the campus is located in.
- Majoring in Communications and hopes to have a future career in television production and music production.