- Members Club at Four Streams - Beallsville, Md.
- Par 71 course (6,908 yards)
- First & Second Rounds: Monday, Oct. 16
- Third Round: Tuesday, Oct. 17
- The Field: 11 teams, 60 golfers
- Rhode Island finished the 33rd Annual Georgetown Intercollegiate in ninth place, among the 11-team field.
- The Rams combined for a final-round 304, bringing their three-round total to 914 (304-306-304).
- Georgetown claimed the team total, jumping from sixth place to first with a final-round (302-305-287=894).
- Rutgers (897), Seton Hall (898), Saint Joseph's (901) and William & Mary (902) rounded out the top five.
- Junior Dawson Jones carded an even 71 during the final round, tying for ninth place overall with a three-round score of 222 (79-72-71).
- Freshman Bobby Weise tied for 34th, closing with a 78 - after going 74-79 on Monday - for an overall score of 231.
- Freshman Chris Francoeur (72-78-82) and redshirt sophomore Jason Short (80-77-75) tied for 36th place with combined scores of 232.
- Sophomore Burke Barsamian finished in 55th place, going 79-82-80 (241).
Head Coach Gregg Burke's Take
- Dawson played very well the final two rounds and represented us well.
- We knew we'd have growing pains this year, but hopefully guys who will be in the lineup next year will grow from this.
- We would like another strong class of freshmen next year to make us more competitive.
With the fall portion of their schedule now finished, the Rams will not compete again until March 17, 2018, when they travel to Florida for the Mission Inn Spring Spectacular.