|High School:||Bishop Kelley|
|Major:||Communication Studies/Psychology (double major)|
- Played in four of URI's 10 tournaments - all during the spring season.
- Turned in his best performance of the year at the Rhode Island Invitational, where he tied for 16th (74-80-69=223, +7) amond the field of 78... His third-round 69 set a new career low.
- Tied for 43rd place at the Atlantic 10 Championship, carding a +10 226 (76-77-73).
- Played in four of URI's 10 tournaments - one in the fall and three in the spring.
- Had two top-20 finishes.
- Top finish of the year came at the Rhode Island Invitational, where he tied for 12th (72-75-76=223, +7) amond the field of 58... His opening-round 72 was his low round of the year.
- Finished with a 6-over 222 (76-73-73) to tie for 20th at UConn's Til Duty is Done Invitational.70 at the Mohegan Sun Golf Club.
- Tied for 41st overall at the Atlantic 10 Championship, finishing 23 over (78-79-82=239).
- Did not compete during the 2014-15 season.
- Is a 2014 graduate of Bishop Kelley High School in Tulsa, Okla.
- Was a two-time All-Conference team member.
- Also earned All-Region and All-State honors during his senior year.
- Finished in the top three in back-to-back Metro Lakes Conference Tournaments (2013, 2014).
- Placed fifth in the 2014 5A East Regional Tournament and fourth in the 2014 Oklahoma State Tournament.
- Was the 2013 champion at the Coweta Invitational, the Ping Junior Interclub #1 tournament and the SouthCentral Jr. PGA Players Tour #7 tournament.
- Had 10 other top-10 finishes during the 2013 season.
- Was a member of the 2012 Oklahoma Class 5A State Championship team.
- Turned in seven top-10 finishes in 2012, including a win at the South Central Jr. PGA Owasso Junior championship.
- Born July 15, 1996.
- Son of Alyson and Alex King, who was a mamber of the baseball teams at both Texas (1990-91) and Kansas (1992-95).
- Has two younger siblings, Taylor and Jaxson.
- Enjoys golf and basketball.
- Favorite athletes are Jason Day and Tony Romo.
- Favorite teams are the Dallas Cowboys, Boston Red Sox and Oklahoma City Thunder.
- Chose to attend URI to based on the campus location and golf program.
- Double majoring in Communication Studies and Psychology.
- Plans to pursue a career as a sports psychologist.